2. User Privacy – Personal Information
We may gather personal information on our website when you:
- Register for an account;
- Request information about our products;
- Request customer or technical support;
- Fill out an online questionnaire;
- Visit us on social media platforms; and
- Request to be contacted.
Simplify does not require that you provide personal information to access any portion of our public websites. Only personal information you voluntarily provide to us is collected. We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for legitimate business purposes. We may use the personal information to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our sites, our services, our marketing and our products;
- Establish an online account for you at your request;
- Provide customer service (for example, answering your questions or responding to a request);
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you;
- Identify your preferences so can we notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you; and
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research.
3. Advertising and Tracking Tools
To analyze the performance of our websites and our advertising campaigns, we may use common online tools to collect non-identifying information. This includes information from web browsers and flash cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, or data about the device you use to access, use, or interact with our websites, such as your IP address or the type of browser you are using and other similar technologies.
By collecting this non-identifying information we can better understand how you interact with our websites and improve our websites. We also use this information for the same purpose as your personal information.
You can choose not to provide us with this information by disabling browser cookies and disabling flash cookies, but please be aware that certain portions of the websites may not be available to you.
4. Protection Information
In accordance with applicable laws, Simplify Medical protects personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure in accordance with standard practices. However, as is the case with all websites, we are not able to guarantee security for data collected through our websites.
You may request details of personal data which we hold about you. If you believe that any of your personal information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the address below. We will promptly correct any personal information found to be incorrect. You may always choose to request that your personal information be erased. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please or to exercise any other right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Minor Information
Simplify Medical does not knowingly collect personal information from minors below the age of 16 without the permission of such minor’s parents or legal guardians.
7. Policy Modifications
8. Governing Law
Use of Simplify Medical’s websites should be administered by the laws of the USA and the State of California without respect to conflict of law provisions.